- Parks & Recreation
- Facilities & Parks
- Facilities & Reservations
Facilities & Reservations
Facilities may be reserved up to one year in advance. These include:
- Basketball Courts
- Community Center
- Horseshoe Pits
- Picnic Pavilions
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
How to Make a Reservation
Reservations can be purchased Monday through Friday during the hours of 8 am to 5 pm, at the Parks and Recreation office located at:
1100 W 42nd Street
Odessa, TX 79764
Reservations can also be made via our online reservation system. Follow the steps below to do so:
- Go to our Reservation Website
- Create an account or log in
- Find the facility you want to rent on your specific date; follow the steps of the process and pay the Rental Fee
- Read the contract; this will be emailed to you or you will be given a copy in person at our office - everything you need to know is outlined in the contract
- Key and Damage Deposit is given only when you pick up a key (for community centers only)
- Weekday rentals: pick up key the day of (Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm)
- Weekend rentals: pick up key on Friday before 5 pm
- Return the key, clean your building, and leave the building damage-free
Inflatable Jumper Companies
Only those companies listed in our Approved Jumper List (PDF) will be allowed on our parks. Do not drive on the park. We do not supply electricity. A generator will need to be used. Jumpers are not allowed inside the Community Buildings and are prohibited from using the building's power, no exceptions.
If you any questions regarding this list, please call our office, 432-368-3548.
Please view the Approved Jumper List page for further explanation and our list of approved inflatable vendors.
Let us know if you have any questions! Please call our office, 432-368-3548.
Approved Jumper List
Only companies listed in our Approved Jumper List will be allowed on our parks.
Odessa public parks features five community centers and one gym.
Basketball courts, horseshoe pits, tennis courts, and volleyball courts can be rented for a 3-hour period.
A total of 22 outdoor picnic pavilions with tables are available for rental at various parks throughout the community.