- Municipal Court
You will be required to adhere to the following Rules of Court Conduct and Decorum:
Failure to follow these guidelines will prompt the Court Bailiff to remove the Defendant from the virtual courtroom until compliance is achieved.
- Proper clothing strictly enforced. Inappropriate attire will not be permitted. Dress code is the same as if you were appearing in-person in the courthouse/courtroom.
- Avoid background noise. Ensure your environment is conducive to attend virtually.
- Do NOT record the proceedings.
- Proper respect for the Court process shall be adhered to at all times.
You may use any device with audio and video capabilities, and a strong internet connection. You will be required to install and test the Zoom app, prior to your scheduled court date. To access the virtual courtroom, you will simply login to Zoom on your scheduled date and time, and enter a Meeting ID and Passcode, which will be provided to you by the Court prior to your court appearance.
If you do not have a capable device, or an internet connection, you will be responsible for contacting the court prior to your scheduled court date to make alternate other arrangements.
Payments can still be made online using Municipal Online Payments.
Municipal Court works to provide citizens with courteous and efficient administration of justice and case management.
Municipal Court has jurisdiction over offenses, which occur within the territorial limits of the City of Odessa and are punishable by fine and possibly other sanctions as authorized by statute and not consisting of confinement in jail or imprisonment.
- Judge Carlos Rodriguez
- Judge Keith Kidd
- Is the Court closed during the lunch hour?
- How can I tell if my ticket is in the jurisdiction of Municipal Court?
- How can I check what ticket(s) I have with Municipal Court and/or what they cost?
- Should I assume that the court knows that I received more than one violation on my citations or that I have other outstanding cases?